The EcoForum 2020 eConference will give insights to the emerging risks issues in a rapidly changing world, the state of remediation practice, including for at land and complex sites, and new and emerging technologies for site assessment.
Ramboll’s experts will be sharing insights and latest advances in environmental monitoring. The eConference has live keynote presentations, where Scott Warner, Ramboll’s Principal Hydrogeologist will be a keynote speaker. The other presentations are pre-recorded with live Q&A panel discussions for each session.
The lineup of Ramboll’s experts are:
- Weight of Evidence Approach to Assessing Groundwater Impacts at a High Altitude, High Conservation Value Site by Anand Chandra, Lead Consultant, Sydney Australia with the live Q&A Panel at 10:40 AM on 16 September 2020
- Groundwater Restoration and Protection: Design Needs for Sustainable, Reliable and Resilient Performance Under Climate Change by Scott Warner, Principal Hydrogeologist, Emeryville, USA with the live Keynote at 11:30 AM and the live Q&A Panel at 12:10 PM on 16 September 2020
- Immobilisation of PFAS Impacted Soils: Amendment Performance vs Cost by Annette Nolan, Lead Consultant, Newcastle Australia with the live Q&A Panel at 10:40 AM on 18 September 2020
- Photoactivated Reductive Defluorination of PFAS in Water by Denise Kay, Technical Director, Michigan USA with the live Q&A Panel at 12:10 PM on 18 September 2020
- Comparing Modern Methods for Vegetation Monitoring: Drones, Satellites and Ground Measurements by Mike Rawitch, Operations Director, Overland, USA with the live Q&A Panel at 2:10 PM on 18 September 2020