Unrecognised and unanticipated exposures from product components (be they intentional ingredients or incidental contaminants) can upend stewardship efforts. Our pioneering scientific approaches to risk assessment have informed and guided responses to product safety concerns and suitable notifications and registrations with governmental agencies for decades.
Our multidisciplinary teams (including scientists, engineers and statisticians) comprehensively characterise and effectively communicate the potential risks from chemicals and product uses and identify options for safe, state-of-the-science stewardship. Our successful global track record includes evaluations and stewardship for chemical and biocide producers, consumer goods such as food, food ingredients, food packaging, cosmetics, apparel, manufacturing and construction materials, medical device and electronic device manufacturing, and pesticides/biocides.
We evaluate products and their ingredients or components across the entire lifecycle, providing insights on safety, sustainability, supply chain risk, and compliance with regulatory requirements around the world.
Our services include:
- Product authorisation and regulatory compliance under REACH and REACH-like programs around the world and US federal and state programs, including FFDCA, FHSA, FIFRA, FSMA, GHS and TSCA
- Strategic stewardship programs to optimise product sustainability, business continuity and competitive advantage
- Assessment of alternatives to help clients evaluate options, determine when and how they can optimally update ingredients and formulations and avoid unfortunate substitutions
- Building stakeholder trust through science and informed risk communications
- Safety assessments at local, regional and global scale, including evaluations for emissions and releases from products in use or in manufacturing
- Supporting recalls, responses and communication after supply chain events or unanticipated product ingredient concerns
- Implementing robust product quality management systems and evaluating existing QMS functions
Global Chromates Consortium for Aerospace (GCCA) pursuing preparation of AfAs
Ethoxylates in Aerospace Authorisation Consortium (EAAC)